Reporting and analysis
The final cog in the wheel is the measurement and analysis of all the marketing channels and content programmes – it’s a vital part of the mix.
Constantly reviewing and refining
With the right metrics in place, we can constantly review and refine activities as we learn which content and channels are most attractive to your target audience profile and most effective in meeting set objectives. That way we can cut out any wastage and increase activity where we know it pays to.
We report on the following metrics and give you a monthly progress report to track progress:
- website traffic – site visits, dwell time, returning visitors, most popular content, traffic by source, goal targets
- SEO – search traffic %, top performing keywords, top landing pages, goal targets
- social / blogs– RTs, follows, comments, direct messages
- email – opens, CTRs (click through rates), replies, downloads
- automation – pipeline by buying stage, conversion rate
- overall – no of leads, conversion rates, leads by source / medium / content type