5 ways Quora can help your business
Hailed by top digital news site Mashable as one of the sites to watch in 2011, Quora is a hybrid social platform whose reach is now extending beyond the early adopters. A cross between a Q&A forum, Wikipedia and Twitter, Quora is a collection of questions and answers that is created, edited and organised by everyone who uses it. And the quality of the content improves as the number of people who access the site increases. Helpful answers can be voted-up– similar to the ‘like’ function in Facebook. Like Twitter, users can follow other people or topics of interest, making it more viral than Wikipedia.
Here’s how Quora could help you:
1. Establish yourself as an expert by writing intelligent, relevant answers to key topics. You could find that people start requesting your input on specific subjects
2. Cultivate existing relationships or even prospects by emailing them links to questions they are equipped to answer expertly, or private message other users with similar interests
3. Use it to respond quickly to customer questions or general misconceptions
4. Use Quora for hot content inspiration for blog posts or e-newsletters
5. You could also use it as a qualitative research tool
Have you tried it yet? What do you think?
Read more posts on:
Submitted by Lucinda on Mon, 05/23/2011 - 18:32